Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply to all deliveries made by The Welsh Food Box Company. All agreements are made under the exclusive jurisdiction of English Law, and the parties to the contract (The Welsh Food Box Company and the Customer) agree to abide by any decision made by the English courts in relation to any dispute, which arises.
Your Statutory rights are unaffected by these Terms & Conditions.
- All purchases made on this website are governed by the latest version of these terms and conditions existing at the time of purchase. If you order goods after we have published any changes you will be bound by those changes for future purchases. Accordingly, you should check prior to each order to ensure that you understand the precise terms and conditions applicable to your purchase. To assist you in determining whether the terms and conditions have changed since your most recent order we will display the date when these terms and conditions were most recently updated.
- Product images displayed provide a visual representation only, actual products may differ from the image displayed.
- Goods will not be supplied for the purposes of resale, and are only supplied for your own use as a consumer. Images are provided for illustration purposes only and, due to packaging redesign and improvements, may sometimes not exactly reflect the packaging you receive.
- The prices stated on the website will be inclusive of any VAT payable, unless otherwise stated
- Customers may cancel, amend or correct orders at any time. The latest time of amendments should be by 6pm on the day before delivery is to be made.
- You will need to register online before confirming your One-off Order or Regular Order, which will include the creation of a username and password.
- For contractual purposes, by registering you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Orders placed after 12noon on the day before scheduled delivery day cannot be guaranteed for delivery the same week. In this event orders will be delivered the following week.
- Your chosen box will be delivered to the delivery address you have stated or to other pre-arranged location, on the same day every week. You should indicate, at the time of ordering, a safe dry place where your order can be left, should you not be in when we call. If you have not indicated a safe place, we will leave in the best place possible. After delivery we take no responsibility for loss or theft. It is customers' responsibility to ensure that it is taken inside and that all produce is stored as you would want to keep it fresh.
- We will always endeavour to supply good quality produce. You must inspect the goods and notify us promptly of any dissatisfaction with your order. We will replace or refund the cost of any goods that do not meet with your reasonable satisfaction, and arrange for the return of those goods to us.
- The Welsh Food Box Company reserves the right to alter delivery days, time and driver at our discretion. We will always do our best to confirm this change to you in advance of the change taking place.
- Acceptance of goods shall be deemed to take place on delivery, unless we are notified. If you are concerned about the safety of your delivery, please advise us where to leave your delivery.
- For weeks commencing with a Bank Holiday Monday, please note that your box will arrive one day later, for example, if your usual delivery is Monday morning, your box will be delivered on Tuesday morning etc.
Prices & Payment
- The prices you pay will be those applicable at the time of order confirmation unless otherwise stated. Where applicable, prices include Value Added Tax at the appropriate rate.
- We reserve the right to suspend your account and any further deliveries and take any other action as we consider appropriate in the event of (1) a failed payment: (2) us being refused authority for payment or (3) our reasonable belief that payment will be refused at any stage.
- Payment is by the indicated Credit or Debit Cards, standing order or cash/cheque on delivery. Authority for card transactions will be requested from your card issuer when you submit your card details. Your card details will then be held on a secure server by our Payment Service Provider, until payment for the goods is taken from your card on either the day of or the day after your delivery.
- Customers making online payment by credit/debit card for a regular delivery, are giving authority for payments to be taken from the payment card for the stated amount at the stated frequency. Customers must ensure that payment cards are current and that payments are made at the required frequency. Customers should inform WFB in the event of expired cards and update orders with new payment cards promptly, as appropriate. Customers should contact The Welsh Food Box Company if they wish to make regular payments by a different method.
Security & Privacy
- At The Welsh Food Box Company we are committed to preserving your privacy. The personal information you provide will enable us to provide you with the goods you require. We will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission or are required by law. By registering for a designated payment option customers are deemed to have consented to their personal information being passed on to third party secure networks solely for the purpose of processing payment transactions.
- When you register with us at The Welsh Food Box Company you will be asked to create a password. Please keep this secret, as you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You are responsible for all orders placed with us or information given to us under your e-mail address in combination with your password. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your e-mail address and/or password or any breach of security known to you.
Terms & Conditions amended 10/2/12